Leading EDGE Treatment of
Physical Edge Physiotherapy is Oakville’s only full
service Sport Medicine treatment facility. We specialize in rehabilitation
for the active person. Our therapists have extensive experience in treating
musculoskeletal injury and we use a hands-on approach to your rehabilitation.
Treatment sessions are individualized to meet your specific needs. Our
therapists are specialists in advanced manual therapy techniques, exercise
prescription and acupuncture.
Physical Edge is a designated treatment facility for Canadian Olympic and Paralympic athletes. Over the last decade, our Sport Medicine Physician, Dr. Doug Dittmer and Physiotherapist Nancy Botting have both represented Canada as members of the Canadian Medical team at several Olympic and Paralympic Games, including the 1996 Atlanta and 2010 Vancouver Olympics, and the 2004 Athens, 2008 Beijing, and 2012 London Paralympic Games.
• Physical Edge Physiotherapists are all Registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
• Our Physical Edge Athletic Therapist is Registered with the Canadian Athletic Therapists Association.
• Our Massage therapist is Registered with the Ontario College of Massage Therapists.
• Consultation with our Sport Medicine Physician is covered by OHIP- with a referral from a Family Physician.
581 Argus Road, suite 200
Physiotherapy At Home
Physical Edge Physiotherapy is excited to announce that we have expanded our
services to include Physiotherapy in the comfort of your home
Radial Shockwave Therapy
Quick healing time for ....
• calcific tendonitis of shoulder
• chronic plantar fasciitis
• tennis elbow
Click here for more
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Where Experience and Excellence are the Difference